۩ BE PREPARED – LORD'S VISITATION DAY AT HAND!!!

PB
widgetmate.com
SB
Amex

Thursday, April 26, 2007

 TRUE VALUES

MARK 8:36-37:

THESE TWO VERSES CARRIES GREATER VALUE (WORTH) ABOUT EVERY SINGLE SOUL. THAT IS WHY IN JOHN 3:16 we find that God so loved the world, not the material world neither the system or the religiosity of it but the souls in it.

Again the above two verses are TWO GREAT QUESTS from the mouth of the UNIQUE PERSON, Who is GOD-MAN (Hypostatic Union). The triune God in the Second Person Christ became flesh and blood and walked on the earth which He created for a purpose. Whom we call JESUS CHRIST. He talks about "profit" "forfeiting" "life (soul)" "ransom or redemption" "compensation". All these are utmost important to ponder about. We also need to ask several questions in the light of these verses.
1) Is it possible to gain the whole world?
2) Do I value myself in the proper scriptural perspective?
3) What is LIFE (SOUL) Matt 16:26?
4) Do I value what I see around me in the proper way?
5) Do I spend my whole life span in gaining the riches of the world or winning souls?
6) What does satisfy me, the pleasures of this world or something that has greater worth?
7) What do I long for in my inner man?
8) What do I value more in my inner man?
9) What place have I given Christ Jesus in my life?

Emperor Alexander, who almost conquered the entire world at his death asked his hand to be put out of the coffin to tell the world that he carries nothing what he gained or conquered. Yes, that is the end result of the pursuit of running behind gaining the whole world but losing his own soul.

No comments:

 TESTIMONIES



About Me

My photo
BORN FOR CHRISTIAN PARENTS YET CHRIST-LESS; A SINNER BY BIRTH, YET GOD'S CHOICE, UNAWARE UNTIL GOD TOUCHED ME ONE DAY THROUGH HIS WORD [BIBLE] AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I WAS CONVICTED AS TO WHO AND WHAT I WAS. HE CAUSED ME TO REPENT, MADE ME TO CONFESS AND CRY UNTO HIM. HE GAVE ME THE "ASSURANCE OF FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN AND SINS" AND "ACCEPTENCE AS A CHILD OF GOD". THE COURT OF HEAVEN DECLARED ME RIGHTEOUS AND INNOCENT. NOW I HAVE RIGHT STANDING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD COUNTING ON THE ENTIRE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST; AND IN HIS GRACE AND MERCY I CONTINUE TO STAND TRUSTING IN, TILL I REACH THE GLORIOUS AND AWESOME END AHEAD OF ME OR UNTIL HIS TIME IN MY LIFE. Studied: Margoschis-NZT|CMC-VLR|MMC-MADURAI; Worked:LM HOSP-Vadathorasalur|CMCH-VLR|Metz-Salem|Pfizer/Dumex-BOMBAY|DHA-DXB...